September 25, 2007

Flashing Lightz



What is life without friends? ...Empty I will say, for me; friends are people who I can share my inner thoughts and un-load part of my complicated life. Anyways In the past few weeks my friends are affecting in many ways some aspects of what I do, for instance my childhood friend is sponsoring my upcoming beach party event, and I just encountered one of my best friends just to know he is back performing on stage with his punk band (caliber 57), another one of my close friends is away for 6 months to a year to rehabilitate from drug addiction., and lately I am hanging out with this high profile model, party boy, high life, alcoholic, ladies guy, friend, which makes every weekend become something different and interesting.

Anyways this post is to express gratitude to all my friends whom in many ways make my life more interesting. Some times I think I live a fast life just like viewing the streets lightz pass by when driving my car, but it is good to know that sometimes I can sit down and have a drink and share thoughts with interesting people.

Below the link for the song that inspired my post:

Flashing Lightz - Kenye West (Junior Sanchez Remix)


(If you have a pop up blocker just copy and paste this url: http://www.zshare.net/audio/3854155d937867/ )

No comments: