July 9, 2007

Back to Work



This week was an interesting one, I saw a whole lot of movies including:

Blood Diamond (five stars)
Big Momma (fun)
Ocean's 12 (excellent)
Ocean's 13 (not so good as 12)
Babel (should have won the Oscar)
Super Troopers (recommended fun fun )
Children of Men (cool Bizzare)

So had a lot of fun watching all of that and can't wait for the transformers movie. Also finally I hooked my portable Vinyl player to my MacBook and made it work, I really enjoyed listening to my Vinyl collection specially the band Men at Work (Business as Usual LP) which I highly recommend for any fan of underground 80's rock; Best of all I could add cool live effects to the Vinyl sounds, using the MacBook Garage Band program.

That is all for today ... soon a review of Andrea Crews!




Photo by Victor

No comments: